Wednesday, October 8, 2008



O.K. this weeks class objectives:




1) Table 4.1 - This was easy enough. All of the websites seemed to do the same thing. Some were just more complicated than others.




2) Use your new search skills to find 10 educational websites- Don't tell anyone, but I am already good at this. So I completed this one, while watching tv. SSSHHHHH!




3) Website Evaluation- This one I had to pay attention. I only did a visual evaluation, and then not for all of them. I had already had experience with quite a few of the websites and already could vouch for their authenticity.


I hope I didn't misunderstand the assignment. If so, I hope our wonderful professor let's me have a Mulligan.




4) The Delicious Stuff!- This was a new experience for me. Ususally if I need to save a website for later, I just email it to myself. Seems to work for me just fine. So I was hesitant to register with Delicious. I don't know that I'll ever use it unless it is for this class.




5) Blog about today’s activities- I actually like blogging! I think once I can hammer out a regular time, I would like to blog once a week. This is a great way to stay in touch and/or up to date with all of your friends and aquaintances.




Peace, Love, & Chicken!

No comments: